Overview (PowerQuery, PowerPivot, PowerView)
Using Advanced Ms. Excel Functions can be a steep learning curve especially when handling BigData. This calls for exploring additional BigData tools which can help extract (Mine), transform and analyze BigData with ease. The Ms. Excel PowerSuite is a data darling ecosystem in handling BigData and Analytics. The ecosystem tools includes three(3) core tools namely PowerQuery, PowerPivot and PowerView which combined form powerful Business Intelligence Tools that are rarely found on ordinary Excel users and which will make you a power user.
These days almost any job requires data analysis & presentation of results. While anyone can put a list of values in Excel & sum them up, not everyone can do advanced analysis, create interactive charts, summarize data intelligently using PowerSuite tools, and finally present output in stunning Dashboards.
This course is a guide with simple step-by-step instructions to walk you through creating business intelligence reports and dashboards using Ms. Excel PowerSuite, quickly and efficiently. This course has been created with the version of Microsoft Excel 2016 but it is compatible with older versions of Excel.
Excel Dashboards are powerful if you want to present and report data. However building a Dashboard is a complex process. In this course, you will learn the most effective ways and tools to build Excel Dashboards that will wow management both visually and substantively. We will use Microsoft Excel free Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View tools and DAX Formula Language to analyze huge amounts of business data fast and transform data into bottom-line results.
Enjoy the Powered journey!!!!
What Will You Learn?
- What you will learn:
- Understand and install the Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power Map and Power View add-ins
- Import data from spreadsheets, Access, SQL, text files and other sources
- Add calculated fields and columns with Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) formula language
- Create complex reporting systems
- Learn from start to finish the powerful features of Excel Power Map
- Design your Excel Dashboard with link buttons
- What are KPI's and add key metrics
- Create mind blowing Excel Pivot Charts from PowerPivot
- Create powerful reports using Slicers and Timeline
- Make an amazing interactive sales map using Excel Power View powerful add-in
- Summarize data with Matrices, Cards and Tiles
- Perform simple-to-sophisticated calculations like Month to date and Year to date
- Analyze multiple tables together without the need to ever write VLOOKUP formulas again
Topic 1: Mastering Power Query for Excel 2016 or later versions
Video Recording 8- February 2022 Excel Class02:49:48
Topic#1: Mastering Power Query for Excel 2016 or later versions
Assignments#1: Mastering Power Query for Excel 2016 or later versions
Mastering Power Query for Excel 2016 or later versions