In this training, you will learn how to successfully navigate through a job loss.
You will walk away with a step-by-step plan on managing the changes and your finances through a job loss.
The course will cover:
- Why prepare for job loss
- Major changes and losses you are likely to experience following job loss and how to process them
- 4 steps process to simplify your financial decisions
- Why and How to Identify priority areas of focus for your finances
- How to create a sound financial plan for your finances
- 4 rules of implementing your financial strategy
- How to overcome challenges of creating and implementing a financial plan
You will also benefit from one-on-one interactions with the trainer to clarify any issues and significant discounts on one on one coaching services.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Learn how to process changes and losses accompanying job loss.
- 2. Learn how to create a financial plan.
- 3. Learn how to implement a financial plan.
- 4. Learn how to support others going through similar challenge.
Lesson 2: Why Prepare For Job Loss05:24
Successfully Navigating Through a Job Loss: Why Prepare For Job Loss
Effects of Job Loss
Lesson 1: Changes and Losses Associated with Job Loss07:08
Lesson 2: Dealing with Effects of Job Loss10:06
Successfully Navigating Through a Job Loss: Changes and Losses Accompanying Job Loss
Lesson 1: Managing Finances04:20
Lesson 2: Focus on Priorities06:41
Lesson 3: Creating a Strategy03:42
Lesson 4: Case Study04:39
Lesson 5: Case Study Analysis12:07
Lesson 6: Further Reading00:00
Successfully Navigating Through a Job Loss: Managing your finances
Executing Your Strategy
Lesson 1: Implementing Your Strategy02:21
Lesson 2: Financial Products07:32
Lesson 3: Why Engage a Financial or Retirement Planner01:53
Lesson 4: Qualities to Look for in a Planner04:33
Successfully Navigating Through a Job Loss: Implementing Your Financial Strategy
Lesson 1: Receiving Help04:17
Lesson 2: Practical Help05:29
Successfully Navigating Through a Job Loss: Receiving Help