The number of chronically and seriously ill individuals is growing with various medical conditions falling through the cracks due to the complex healthcare systems. Whilst quality care remains paramount, spiraling healthcare costs continue to be a challenge for out of pocket payments, insurances, and in-house medical schemes. The pivotal link to the access to quality, cost-effective, and safe care within the complex health eco-system is the case manager.
The course is designed to provide essential skills, technical knowledge, and Leadership training that is transformational and inspirational, building on the business and professional acumen of the health/case manager.
‘GROW-ON-THE-GO’ advanced Case Manager’s Level 102 has been designed to cater to the fast-paced profession of the case manager providing an overall panoramic view of case management.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Outline the Concepts, Principles & Philosophy of case management.
- 2. Classification of value based case & claims management to specific populations/clients and various practice settings.
- 3. Demonstrate management of the revenue circle from underwriting to claims management and its components.
- 4. Illustrate importance of data analytics in healthcare management.
- 5. Identify the Power of influence and Persuasion in the Leadership role of Case Management.
- 6. Understand the power of vision as a leader impacting the health ecosystem,
Module 1 – Fundamentals of Case Management
INTRODUCTION ASSESSMENT QUIZ
SELF GOVERNANCE ASSIGNMENT: Exercise 1.2
PARTICIPANTS STUDY GUIDE – MODULE 1
Lesson 1:1 History and Diversity of Case Management
Lesson 1:2 Distinguish Between Case Management and Managed Care
Lesson 1:3 Apply elements of effective Case Management
FUNDAMENTALS OF CASE MANAGEMENT – CLASS RECORDING02:37:19
Module 2 – Case Management Pipeline
Module 3 – Value Based Case & Claims Management
Module 4 – Big Data and Analytics for Healthcare Management
Module 5 – Skilful Communications
Module 6 – The Leader: Case Manager
VISION AND MISSION CLASS
Executive Group Coaching
Student Ratings & Reviews
would recommend to anyone who is aspiring to work in the insurance industry.
The Facilitator Effie Kagendo is perfect at her job. She ensures all are areas are well captured and understood.
She will go that extra mile to ensure the course is impactful. It has been a great experience for me and I highly recommend this course.